Making a Presentation Proposal for The Learning Conference 2003
Proposals to present are invited from practitioners and researchers. Three presentation formats are available:
- 30 min Paper: A conference session involving approximately 15 min speaker presentation, followed by questions and answers.
- 60 min Workshop: A conference session involving substantial interaction with the audience.
- Virtual Presentation: A paper submitted without the presenter attending the conference in person, and refereed and published as part of the conference proceedings in print and electronic formats.
The proceedings of the Learning Conference are published in print and electronic formats as the International Journal of Learning. Submission of papers is continuous, with a closing date for final submission one month after the conference. Participants requiring full refereeing before the conference are advised to submit their papers at least three months before the conference.
Plenary speakers may also submit their session details via the Presentation Proposal Process below for inclusion in the conference proceedings.
The deadline to submit a proposal to present at the conference is 23 June 2003. The deadline for Virtual proposals is 14 July 2003. Presentations accepted so far can be viewed in the Session Descriptions area of this site.
Only one proposal can be accepted per registered presenter. This means that two proposals may be accepted in the case of two registered presenters in a joint presentation, so long as both presenters are registered to attend in person or as a virtual participant.
For further information, contact the conference secretariat.
The Presentation Proposal Process
- Login or create a username and password
- Name the Presenter(s) and List their Order
- Select Presentation Format
- Enter the Title of the Presentation
- Enter an Abstract and Keywords
- Select Presentation Equipment Requirements
- Select Presentation Availability Dates
- Enter Presenter/Author Details
- Confirm or Change Proposal Details
If you have any questions about this registration, please contact the conference secretariat.