Faculty of Education, Language &
Community Services, RMIT UNIVERSITY
ATTEND THE LEARNING
CONFERENCE, AND ADD TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- All conference participants will be presented
with a Certificate of Participation.
- Additional option to undertake one or
two accredited Teacher Professional Development Modules, 12 credit
points each. One piece of assessment for each module, due November
- Together, the two modules are the equivalent
of one full subject, and can count towards an RMIT postgraduate
degree, transferable to many other universities.
- A special session will be held at the
beginning of the conference for those intending to take the assessment
- Cost for full assessment and accreditation:
$Aus460 per module.
- For further information and to enrolment
Dr Pam Green
Faculty of Education, Language and Community Services, RMIT University
PO Box 71 Bundoora
Victoria, 3083, Australia